RMWD Customers now have the option of viewing the details of their account and paying their water bill online by either credit card, debit card, or Electronic Check (eCheck). View/Pay My Bill
There is a Service Fee charged for debit and credit card transactions by our payment processing merchant, OpenEdge, of $4.95 per transaction and an online payment fee charged by our website host, Tyler Technologies, of $0.85 per transaction. This total of $5.80 per transaction is less than the previous $5.95 per transaction, with additional functionality for your convenience. These additional features include viewing your bill and account information, payment with American Express cards, and enrolling in autopay functions.
There is also an online payment fee for eCheck payments charged by our website host, Tyler Technologies, of $0.85 per transaction. This total of $0.85 per transaction is significantly lower than the previous $2.50 per transaction for this payment type.
You can still pay your water bill without incurring a convenience fee, if payments are made to the District office by either cash or physical check.
Please review the "Terms and Conditions" on our Online Payment website.
Online bill view and pay website: View/Pay My Bill
Here you will be able to:
- Make a "Quick Pay" payment - To make a quick pay payment, you will need your Ramona Municipal Water District Account Number and the amount of your last payment.
- Register for a new online account - To register for a new online account, you will need an email address, your Ramona Municipal Water District Account Number and the amount of your last payment.
- Log onto an already registered online account - To log on, you will need the login credentials you created when you registered.
Once you have registered for an account, you will have the ability to:
- View and print your bill.
- View the details of your account, including account balance, transaction history and consumption history.
- Manage multiple accounts
- Sign up for e-billing
- Make a payment on your account 24/7/365
- Schedule a payment to be made to your account on a future date.
- Enroll in Auto-Pay
- Email the RMWD customer service department